Breaking News

Tamil Actress Sunaina Photo Gallery

I am Bahar Babu, professional Photoshop expert 


I Will Do Professional Photoshop Editing.
And Photo Retouching

Hi, I'm Highly Skilled Photo editor and Graphic designer, I am happy to offer you my technical knowledge and expertise of an artist to give your photos a better life.

BIG Discounts for BIG Orders!

Services:
Professional image Photoshop and Enhancing:
Background Removal- white/ Transparent,
Change Background,
Enhance,
Adjust Color, Contrast, Lighting,
Resize/ Crop,
Face swap,
Add Effects etc.

Advanced Retouching/ Beautifying:
Face, skin & body:
Creating perfect looking skin,
Removing skin/lip wrinkles,
Bags under eyes, crow's feet, marks, blemishes, eye bags,
Improve skin complexion/ makeup,
Whiten teeth, body slimming, reshaping,
Reduce fat in body parts etc.

I don't do illegal.
I don't edit official documents or any screenshot of documents (licenses, IDs, Bills, Transcripts, Bank statement etc)

Enhance real estate photos:
Removing or Adding objects
Product Photo retouching- for Amazon, E-bay,

If you have any specific requirement which is NOT on this listed above, write me a message. Probably I can help you, but I would like to discuss it first. I reply quickly.
ORDER NOW!!!

Thank you!!!